Welcome to 6 Elements Hair Spa
6 Elements Hair Spa has carefully selected more than 100 botanicals derived from plants to use in our personal care products. Botanicals used have gone through stringent quality checks as well as strict safety specifications control. Every botanical has been scrutinized for mercury, lead, pesticides content and micro organism counts. Finally, each and every batch of botanicals are certified by our chemists before they are used in all Jean Yip Hair Spa product ranges.
Every botanical used is tested and studied very carefully to identify for any possibility of over dosage, contradictions, synergies, neutralization and for plants that cause allergies as well as for in prolonged use & toxicity. In general, the suitability and safety of all products have been tested and certified with a certificate of analysis.
Botanical blends have been used for thousand of years with great success based on historical records on problems such as Oily Scalp, Dry Scalp, Eczema Scalp, Acne Scalp, Dandruff Scalp, Itchy Scalp, Alopecia and various type of Hair loss problems.
More than 100 Natural Botanicals have been used, such as: Cinnamon, Raspberry, Mulberry, Mint, Saffron, Black Sesame, Dandelion, Nettle, Turmeric, Willow Bark, Licorice, Aloe Vera, Rosemary, Sage, Green Tea, Almond, Wild Yam, Fennel, Soya Bean, Saw Palmetto
CLINICAL STUDY OF MAIN INGREDIENTS
- Saw palmetto inhibited type one & type two forms of 5 alpha reductase (Guirou, O. et al, 1995). Saw palmetto inhibited formation of Testosterone metabolites (Martin, M. et al, 1995)
- Nettles inhibits 5 alpha reductase (R. Hartmann et al)
- Green Tea consists of compounds that are potent inhibitors of type 1 alpha reductase (Liao, S. Hiipakka, RA., 1995)
CLINICAL STUDIES OF CAFFEINE
Situation Caused by Caffeine
Hair Life Time
- Clinical testing shows caffeine to stimulate production of cells in hair follicles. Hair follicles treated with caffeine showed 46% more growth than untreated follicles.
- This counters the undesirable effects of DHT & testosterone, which causes hair follicles to narrow and stop producing healthy hair.
- Research has shown that hair follicles exposed to caffeine have a 37% longer lifetime than untreated follicles.
CLINICAL STUDIES OF ECLIPTA ALBA
- Application of Eclipta Alba on shaved rats showed new hair growing significantly faster (5- 6 days) than rats not treated with Eclipta Alba (12 days). R. K. Roy et al. (2008). Hair growth promoting activity of Eclipta alba in male albino rats in Archives of Dermatological Research.
- Compared to Monoxidil, a hair growth stimulating retail product, Eclipta alba was significantly more effective. Minoxidal increased the mean follicle count from 43-73. Whereas Eclipta Alba extract increased it from 19 to 66. Datta K. ET AL. (2009). Eclipta alba extract with potential for hair growth promoting activity in Ethnopharmacol.